It's 3 in the morning and I'm acting crazy!! Because it's 3 in the morning!
I got invited to Annie's sweet 16, i'm all excited about it, but i have SO much work to do this weekend, it's like augh, bad timing! but Jeanettte is having her sweet 16 too next month, and in december school gets out (YES!!) and Snow ball (woo! i don't know if i'm gonna win for princess...but i'm running! so cool! )
I'm trying to finish as much history as possible, but I think that it's just gonna be hopeless now, and it's better go ahead and try to sleep a little bit. so...yeah. ciao.
oh yeah! Leslie and Caitlin are coming out here for next Tori tour! FUCKING SCORE! That's actually really exciting. lol
And Fiona Apple's new CD really is great. I liked it at first listening, but the songs are so catchy because they're all weird and she's weird and it's just great!
so...here's a poem i wrote that no on responded to on AU yet. lol
page taking forever to load...man.
I wish I didn't have to try so hard
I wish I didn't have to spend so many sleepless nights
Just living out clichés and sickening myself
And letting bloodstains glow luminous on worn out sheets
I want to stop pulling my hair out
And toying with mindfucks that drive me crazy
I want to stop biting down until its all flowing again
And watching little brown marks from my piercing fingernails emerge on my palms daily
I want to stop hating men for what they do and don't do to me
And I want you to love me more than anything
It's not your life that I want, but I can't stand my own anymore
And I wish I could hate you for loving me, but I can't.
I hate you. All of you.
Don't touch me.
Please let me cry with you.
And if you let me, I'm going to slap you across the face and make you bleed inside.
And I'll laugh, long and loud, because you'll make me happy like no one else ever could, if I don't destroy you.