wow...it's seriously been almost a month? That's kinda scary. And I don't wanna have to update super super much. So here's my life in bullet points...
- 9/11 - went to the Tori concert, met her! IT was fucking amazing! She played BARONS! I was so happy.
- i'm still in school....it still sucks, but what are ya gonna do?
- still working on the screenplay
- my computer just fucked itself and i lots lots of my files. I'm just upset about the stuff I can't get back (mostly the IM's with friends. aw.)
- my cousin's husband died in the hurricane and lots of my family lost everything, so the sweetherats on AU are sending my postcards. That's so cute, i appreciate it so much. :)
- I'm going to a FIDM fashion show on the 15th, i'm really excited
- I might actually try the whole modeling thing
- O've got two projects to work on and no dsire to do them
- Katie's twins are 1! that's so weird! lol , and belated birhtday to Tori;s daughter Natashya, she turned 5 on the 5th. I gave her a present and card at meet and greet.
- Anibal and Freddy are engaged! They're having a commitment ceremony on the 17th of November, I'm so happy for them!
- Happy early birthday to Kelly and Cyndi (october 2nd!!)
- Paula was in SF on Thrusday and I didn't go *tear*
- Kitchen Confidential is my new favorite show. Bradley Cooper = yummy. And those EYES. my god.
- Alias *SPOILER WARNING*
I cannot believe they killed my baby. I cannot believe it!! And when they're expecting little Isabel Bristow Vaughn....DANG. There's theries circling that he's not really dead though. We better get some MAJOR Irina action later on or I'm going to open up a can of whoop ass on JJ, ghetto bitch style.
And i don't feel like typing anymore. peace out!
Labels: alias, bradley cooper, katie salter, katrina, natashya, tori amos