[ sometimes I can hold my tongue
sometimes not ]
|
[ sometimes I can hold my tongue sometimes not ]
I read: |
college student. (english literature, dance, education)
quite fond of: friends and family (and where the lines blur) poetry the bay area dance (for life and always) eating constantly party time (excellent!) retail therapy olympic level procrastination wandering in libraries sleeping at odd hours emotional masochism Youtube Last.fm
Poetry Excerpts from "Sound Off" chapbook. Poetry Workshop I, Mills College, August-November 2009. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. "Progression"
As a
repeated chest pelting
supposition
early onset dementia
bewildered iris
mission statement
as
Horizon line
Testament not old not new
Ampersand
Technology etching That’s enough for today.
"unscheduled" tight
"strangers"
this glass was blown and cut and formed
"Chicken Chow Mein" Nothing is delivered without cost.
[ cohesion and concreteness
Ideals are minimal. Intangible. Disintegrating.
Your fortune: Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
It is quite the reasonable goal,
Archives
Text credits: Tori Amos Recent posts:
Monthly 411:
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Hello bitches! *mwah*I'm in a random sleep deprived affectionate mood right now! Thank god no one's online for me to ramble too in ways i may regret later! I just found this kick ass Lena Olin message board, i'm really excited because the people seem SO cool, i just hope that they don't hate me. cause i've noticed lately that people don't like me too much on boards. or they just don't like what I have to say, i don't know. So yeah, i'm blogging, posting on AU, loo de doo Anibal's been around more, that's cool Cyndi's dropped off the face of the earth, where are you sweetie? Jess is around! I was like alright! we are AWESOME! Beyond belief! Anna's still working at the "jewish" camp, haha, with some bitches we used go to with. lord, i wonder if they find this if they'll hate me...well, I DON' LIKE YOU EITHER, WHORES. and you got yo' trashy outfits from yo' mama! (Bringing Down the House is a fucking awesome movie, man.) Alison's in Ireland! the country! how sweet is T?HAT! She says there's lots of sheep and cows and beer. now SHE of all people, would be seriously happy there. Have fun, sistah! Taylor's all freaking out about the Harry Potter book...i'm not gonna post why in case some fanatics come here and kill themselves like that other whacked out guy..poor guy. everyone should go to Pink Is the New Blog for awesome celeb gossip and adorable pics of Jennifer Garner and Ben Afflecks mom! AWW! Trent is ALL cool besides the fact that he likes ?Hilary Duff (gag me). And he lovesTori! SCORE! Did i recap the Alanis concert? Did I? I don't remember...so i'm gonna post this, check, and then copy over the AU review I did. Paula's gonna do that So You Think You Can Dance show! That;s actually really cool, cause i LOVe her dancing and i really wish that she'd go back to the dancing and the singing and the touring and all of these things. (AH-nold impersenation) I HAVE TORI TICKETS! WOOOOT!! SECTION 203 BABY!!!! Me and my sister are actually gonna get our own rooms! kick ass and awesome! I want mine to be like a cheap version of Alanis's Ottowa house. But...we have to clean out the back room to do this. sucky suck! We're giving away all this stuff to needy people and goodwill and everything. I wernt the mission today downtown at didner, i saw this hispanic family with 5 children under 10. under 8, even. that's gotta be crazy. (there were weed smokers in the park too haha). My mom gave some chicken and a comforter to a homeless dude today..my mom is really nice. like i said, my parents and grandmas are my role models...and Paula. hee hee. Aunt Wanda left yesterday to go back home, she came out to help with grndma and everything for two weeks. She did met Danielle when we went out lunch thing that mom won at bay street it was fun. Wanda did help us SOO much though, and I thank her for what she did. 5 days to my birthday!! 15 BABY! I'm actually going to tommrow...library! yay! I'm gonna get The Vagina Monologues, i've wanted to read that for a while. i bought a 50 cent book today called White Bikni Panties. I think i'm just getting lower and lower on the literature scale. and i think i'm done people...except the concert review which i will post if i didn't already. byez y'all! |
