[ sometimes I can hold my tongue
sometimes not ]
|
[ sometimes I can hold my tongue sometimes not ]
I read: |
college student. (english literature, dance, education)
quite fond of: friends and family (and where the lines blur) poetry the bay area dance (for life and always) eating constantly party time (excellent!) retail therapy olympic level procrastination wandering in libraries sleeping at odd hours emotional masochism Youtube Last.fm
Poetry Excerpts from "Sound Off" chapbook. Poetry Workshop I, Mills College, August-November 2009. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. "Progression"
As a
repeated chest pelting
supposition
early onset dementia
bewildered iris
mission statement
as
Horizon line
Testament not old not new
Ampersand
Technology etching That’s enough for today.
"unscheduled" tight
"strangers"
this glass was blown and cut and formed
"Chicken Chow Mein" Nothing is delivered without cost.
[ cohesion and concreteness
Ideals are minimal. Intangible. Disintegrating.
Your fortune: Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
It is quite the reasonable goal,
Archives
Text credits: Tori Amos Recent posts:
Monthly 411:
Sunday, May 22, 2005
wow....have not blogged in for-fucking-ever.school - it's just school. 3 WEEKS LEFT! unfortunately...tommrow is last day for spanish extra credit and i'm trying to get these last 9 pages done (i'm starting 5 with highlighint) dance - I'm still not cut from To A Loved One...and i may not be. So that's very good. and our other dance is coming along...we've got like two weeks. that final week is gonna be CRAZY. i can sense it. London came by last week! oh my god...i love my little nephew SOOO MUCH!!! he's the cutest little thing, 3 and a half, he sat on my lap and smiled at me and stuck his finger in my mouth. lol. i love him. Tori's done touring Australia, and Alanis is done with the Diamond Wink tour. Paula's lovely and doing lots of promotional things so we get nice new pictures! :) I'm taping Kelly again...i LOVE the girl! I've learned to mix all sorts of songs together...i have some TVAB, SW, Jem, Fiona, i'm mix happy. haha. My friends are all cool and still with their kick as sness. Sex and the City is OVER!! I'm so sad!!! I was SO SAD! But the ending was fabulous! Except with Samantha's boyfriend cut his hair. then i was pissed. lol Alias-- OH MY GOD. THE BEST EPISODE IN FOREVER WAS ON LAST WEEK!!! here's some clips and caps of Lena Olin - www.lenaolin.net - LENA IS BACK!! Lord, she's a woman to go the other way for, i swear. Cause she captures it in photos. I've never seen anyone so sexy in photos. EVER. - Dixon and the black lady got together! I was like "they should get together..." and then they started making OUT!! I was like "WHAT??? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT????" who. fucking. called. that. - Syd and Vaughn may or may not be engaged!! YES! And they had the GREATEST flirting scene in this club, oh my god. check this. Vaughn: You're always rough. .... Syd ; I'm only rough because you like it...are we on coms? JACK, HER FATHER: yes, you're both on coms, right now. oh god, how EMBARRASING! details of sex life in front of father...never fun. Ever. AND JAck and Irina made out! more people made out in this episode than...i don't know. it may be a record. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES FINALE IN 15 MINUTES! okay, i really must go or i'm gonna die. ciao! |
