[ sometimes I can hold my tongue
sometimes not ]
|
[ sometimes I can hold my tongue sometimes not ]
I read: |
college student. (english literature, dance, education)
quite fond of: friends and family (and where the lines blur) poetry the bay area dance (for life and always) eating constantly party time (excellent!) retail therapy olympic level procrastination wandering in libraries sleeping at odd hours emotional masochism Youtube Last.fm
Poetry Excerpts from "Sound Off" chapbook. Poetry Workshop I, Mills College, August-November 2009. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. "Progression"
As a
repeated chest pelting
supposition
early onset dementia
bewildered iris
mission statement
as
Horizon line
Testament not old not new
Ampersand
Technology etching That’s enough for today.
"unscheduled" tight
"strangers"
this glass was blown and cut and formed
"Chicken Chow Mein" Nothing is delivered without cost.
[ cohesion and concreteness
Ideals are minimal. Intangible. Disintegrating.
Your fortune: Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
It is quite the reasonable goal,
Archives
Text credits: Tori Amos Recent posts:
Monthly 411:
Friday, April 22, 2005
lord...some serious stuff with Paula has happened in the last few days. To set the record straight (just for my own sanity)- SHE IS NOT ON DRUGS. - SHE DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH COREY. COREY HAS BEEN REDUCED TO BLOODY MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE. - SHE AND SIMON SHOULD RUN OFF AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN AND THEN SHE SHOULD PUT OUT AN ALBUM AND GO ON TOUR. - PAULAKATEERS ARE STILL THE BEST CLUB EVER. AMEN. okay. lots of caps there! woot. lol She's on the cover of People (SO lovely) and doing lots of TV...i'm excited! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/princessm832001/People5-2-05.jpg[/img] I LOVE YOU TOO KELLY! I'm so sorry...it's just that Paula/Tori/Alanis are having big things right now. STILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY!! www.paulajabdul.com is gonna have the offcial fan e-mail for her up soon. score! *Tori and Alanis tour update* ALANIS IS COMING TO THE PARAMOUNT THEATRE!! TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMMROW!!! JULY 12! FOR MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! WOOT! SCORE! THANK YOU GOD! AND TORI'S TOURING UNTIL SEPTEMBER! SHE HITS WEST COAST LAST! YAYAYYAYAYA!!! I'd post new setlists but Tori doesn't go on for a couple hours, and there's a thunderstorm going on here. I really should go. buh-bye now! Anothe note....c heck the gossip sites for the hot new dish...it's pretty fucking sweet. UPDATE!! UPDATE!! JENNIFER GARNER AND BEN AFFLECK ARE ENGAGED!!! you know...i honestly don't know what to think. yeah, i accepted a little bit that they were together, and i was in love with Ben in 4th grade, and Jenny's my girl...but still. What...about...Vaughn?? *SOBS* *sigh* *bigger sigh* I don't know. I mean...I oughta be happy for her. And hey, we get to see her in a wedding dress! Score! and they can be happy together...and that's what counts, right? So if J Lo found someone, and Ben and Jenny did...Paula should marry Vaughn. No, Simon has to marry Paula. Vaughn gets to marry...(Tori gone, Alanis gone, Kelly gone...) I'll get back to you on that. |
