Joss Stone is replacing Sarah Jessica for GAP??? That SUCKS! THAT'S SO STUPID! I AM FUCKING PISSED! I AM DISGRUNTLED! I WILL MAKE SOME CALLS OVER THERE AND YELL AT THE BASTARDS! I AIN'T GOING TO THE GAP NO MORE!
Yeah. suck on THAT. I LOVE YOU SARAH! yay! : )
placement tests for classes tommrow...great. god, i hope i'm not in the dumb people classes (no offence to them, but GOD, that would suck. It's so not happening).
oh my god...we did recording in jazz class and SHE MADE ME GO WITH CHRISTA. THAT IS SOOO MEAN! why would she make me go to beautiful talented blond tall perfect body probably smart and popular CHRISTA. lord, i bet i looked like a cow. a piece of cow shit.
Yeah...i saw SF ballet yesterday if i didn't mention it already...it was sweet.
out of boredom, i'm gonna play the 15 random songs on RealPlayer game. YAY!
1. Strange Little Girl - Tori Amos
2. Sex and the City theme
3. Hands Clean (live) - Alanis Morissette
4. Paula Overature - Paula Abdul (under my spell)
5. Sweet Dreams - Tori Amos (i have never heard this song before! it's cool!)
6. Excuses (sessions @ AOL) - Alanis
7. All That She Wants - Ace of Base
8. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
9. Hungarian Wedding Song - Tori
10. Uninvited (live) - Alanis
11. SNL Spartan Spirit skit (Chaka Khan....Chaka Khan...)
12. Excuses (not album version, don't know what this is) - Alanis
13. Front Row (live) - Alanis
14. Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
15. Hands Clean (live) - Alanis
end! woot! *dances*