[ sometimes I can hold my tongue
sometimes not ]
|
[ sometimes I can hold my tongue sometimes not ]
I read: |
college student. (english literature, dance, education)
quite fond of: friends and family (and where the lines blur) poetry the bay area dance (for life and always) eating constantly party time (excellent!) retail therapy olympic level procrastination wandering in libraries sleeping at odd hours emotional masochism Youtube Last.fm
Poetry Excerpts from "Sound Off" chapbook. Poetry Workshop I, Mills College, August-November 2009. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. "Progression"
As a
repeated chest pelting
supposition
early onset dementia
bewildered iris
mission statement
as
Horizon line
Testament not old not new
Ampersand
Technology etching That’s enough for today.
"unscheduled" tight
"strangers"
this glass was blown and cut and formed
"Chicken Chow Mein" Nothing is delivered without cost.
[ cohesion and concreteness
Ideals are minimal. Intangible. Disintegrating.
Your fortune: Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
It is quite the reasonable goal,
Archives
Text credits: Tori Amos Recent posts:
Monthly 411:
Sunday, May 29, 2005
9 more days people! nine!! then summer! thank GOD!i'm supposed to be doing my paper...i'm adding a few links and then i'm actually gonna have to get on it. lol the dance performance is THIS FRIDAY at CCC...i'm newvous! this is a big fucking deal! ahh! i'm gonna start taking ballet in the summer too! i'm excited! we have a new teacher...again. but it's okay, i like own them bitches. hahaha. kid. kid. AI finale - Carrie won. dumb bitch. at least she's pretty. Bo was better. kinda. mostly. but PAULA WAS PRETTY! and they had this AWESOME skit on with Simon having an affair with himself...a nice big fuck you to Corey! it was great! Alias finale - Well, teh big red ball and poison water basically destroyed the cityof Sevogda. not fun for them! and nadia got shot...by Slone. asshole. and Lena got to walk off...into the distance...being pretty still...oh so very pretty... hmm, what else? Elena is dead, all shot by Irina, ooh no fun for her either! Nadia almost got all screwd up by the weird zombie people...and then she was turned into a weird zombie persone! it was the strangest thing ever..and has made Alias WAAAAYYYY out there in unrealizting land. I kmean, we were flowwing it okay until this. This was just like some movie. It was like...what is UP??? AND Nadia may be Jack's baby! but i think we knew that last week and I didn't catch on! but still! SCORE! AND Vaughn is not reall Vaughn, he;s a bad guy!! nooo!!! Vaugn was SUCH a sexy name! But Syd was gonnna be married to himshe was wearing the ring and evreything! and they were going to Santa Barbara and her hair was kicking ass and then they got HIT BY A CAR!!! NOT COOL!! Tori...is no longer oin Australia. European tour starts tommrow! They haven't announcede all the summer dates yet, but she's playing LA. she BETTER come back to SF! she better! Alanis is done overseas, she's coming to America later in June, i think. And I've got tickets...but Anibal isn't coming to see me. Oh her with me. I'm so sad. he's going to Texas. meh.y ALANIS WENT AND GOT A BLOND STREAK IN HER HAIR!! ON ELLEN'S SHOW! OH M GOD! I ACTUALY LIKE IT, BUT SOME POEPLE DON'T. oh wow. this is big. big y'all! I must say that I HATE blogging on this laptop. I type too fast for it to see what i'm saying and then i can't catch typos add it's taking FOREVERFfor me to go back and fix them. So i'm gonna give it up, and add two more links and go on my way. toodles! And a special note for Alison - I'm sorry i didn't go to the play with you! I should have! I suck, you kick ass! love ya for being the best frend a girl can have! Anna - good luck on finals girly! And the three of us are gonna PARTY once school is out! hellz yeah! |
