[ sometimes I can hold my tongue
sometimes not ]
|
[ sometimes I can hold my tongue sometimes not ]
I read: |
college student. (english literature, dance, education)
quite fond of: friends and family (and where the lines blur) poetry the bay area dance (for life and always) eating constantly party time (excellent!) retail therapy olympic level procrastination wandering in libraries sleeping at odd hours emotional masochism Youtube Last.fm
Poetry Excerpts from "Sound Off" chapbook. Poetry Workshop I, Mills College, August-November 2009. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. "Progression"
As a
repeated chest pelting
supposition
early onset dementia
bewildered iris
mission statement
as
Horizon line
Testament not old not new
Ampersand
Technology etching That’s enough for today.
"unscheduled" tight
"strangers"
this glass was blown and cut and formed
"Chicken Chow Mein" Nothing is delivered without cost.
[ cohesion and concreteness
Ideals are minimal. Intangible. Disintegrating.
Your fortune: Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
It is quite the reasonable goal,
Archives
Text credits: Tori Amos Recent posts:
Monthly 411:
Sunday, November 06, 2005
And it's been another month, good lord. But I had a good excuse, it was midterms and dance performance week right after it. So...I'm supposed to be writing a Mary, Queen of Scots presentation, but I'm not. I'll get on it. i guess. no, i have to! god.So I'm listening to Barons, because i'm bored of all my CD's so i saved them all to one big ass nearly 400 song playlist of singer songwriters. And I'm gonna play the put 20 songs on random game later. Cyndi's a semi-celebrity! her song is the song of the day here - www.garageband.com/genre/trance! woot to the girl! woot! we were having a very interesting conversation yesterday...something about lollipops and Tori and a pool of cream. I'm stopping now. It's a 4 day week, thank the lord! I don't know what I'm doing Friday yet, I probably should be at home frantically studying for history, but he moved the test, so I have a little bit of time to catch up on my chapter work. If i could get chapter 19 done, that'd be cool, but i probably won't. I really really am tired of being in school now, can't wait for Christmas break. I'm drawing a picture of Alanis from when she went to the Vanity Fair concert and actually looked stunning, which doesn't happen all the time. God, all she needs is decent makeup and hair and a hot dress and she can work it, it's her crackhead stylist, i swear! haha yeah. I'm tired now. and I have a headache, it's impossible to start working with a headache. But i'll try. And now, here's the 20 random singer/songwriters in a playlist in realplayer game! I'm gonna start on the first song, and then go from there. 1. 1000 Oceans (a thousand oceans) - Tori Amos (damn, i love this video. it's so beautiful. I think i'm gonna change the Sarah Mclachlan after I finsh this game.) 2. 21 Things I Want In a Lover...oops. forgot to set it on random. Crackhead momement! start over. 1. Professional Widow - Tori Amos 2. Bachelorette - Tori Amos 3. Not The Red Baron - Tori Amos (this is kinda crazy, lol) 4. Original Sinsuality (fan remix) - Tori Amos (okay, i'm embarrased. I'm taking the remixes out except my three favorites. right now. and i can't find the bells for her one. whatever.) 5. It's A Shame - Jennifer Marks 6. Be Somebody - Paula Cole 7. Your Congratulations - Alanis Morissette 8. Adia - Sarah Mclachlan (Mirrorball) 9. Catch My Fall - Katy Rose 10. Forgiven - Alanis Morissette 11. All I Really Want - Alanis Morissette 12. Ribbons Undone - Tori Amos 13. Nietzsche's Eyes (god, that's hard to spell) - Paula Cole 14. Excuses - Alanis Morissette 15. Catalyst - Anna Nalick 16. The Couch - Alanis Morissette 17. The Beekeeper - Tori Amos 18. Iieee - Tori Amos 19. Suwannee Jo - Paula Cole 20. Powerless (say what you want) - Nelly Furtado well, that WAS embarrasing. it really was. there IS something besides Tori and Alanis in there. there's like 85 Tori songs and 60 Alanis ones, though. And I think I'm finally bored with this background and font and everythign too. I'm gonna figure out how to change it up. Juliet helped me out so much on this the first time, and I don't know if I can do it by myself now, unless you can just kinda plug a myspace code in. so i'll mess with it. peace out! |
