I didn't go to school. It was boring.
Went to the dance, it sucked sooooo much ass. Top moments -
Sucking helium out of the ballons in the bathroom
Chugging soda at the free soda table till they ran out
Seeing Laurette (the cow) do a "ghetto" head bob thing thing to Yeah by Usher (Oh. My.God. I was dying.)
Um...making up new stupid dances with Kerris (the drummer, guitar player, tambourine player, and return of the ANNA! lol, she didn't come, but I'll see her on SUNDAY AT THE JENNIFER CONCERT)
Sliding down banisters and running/skipping down to Alison's after.
Then i came home and ate, ate some more, and then downloaded a buncha new songs that I don't feel like listing, but I will!
Fell In Love With A Boy - Joss Stone ( i saw this video - she's so talented! i love this song)
Yeah - Usher f/ Luda n Lil Jon (USHER IS FINE! like Tyreese...some fine men! lol)
Sorry 2004 - Rooo-ben
She Wants To Move - N.E.R.D
She Bangs - Ricky Martin AND William Hung!!!! Go boy! HE BANGS! HE BANGS!
Luv Me Baby - ...I forgot.
Breathe - Melissa Etheridge (this was on a ad for the L word. so it makes me think of that. it's annoying.
Love Song (ANOTHER cover, but Tori's was more kick ass)
Wanna Get To Know You - G-Unit
I'm Really Hot - MISSY! (best female rapper EVER)
And... I think that's it!