On krisreiene's blog, (it's absurd, sorry for misspelling), she was playing this game when you put all your music in one playlist and put it on random and see what the first 20 songs are. well...
1. So Called Chaos (30 sec. of studio version) - Alanis Morissette
2. Bump Bump Bump - B2K
3. If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow
4. I Love Twins (that stupid coors light commercial. PLEASE don't ask. Accidental download...and never deleted. lol. it's funny.
5. All I Really Want (live) - Alanis Morissette
6. Maps - The Yeah Yeah Yeah's
7. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
8. Powerless (Say What You Want) - Nelly Furtado
9. Together Again - Janet Jackson
10. Everything (radio edit) - Alanis Morissette
11. Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
12. Excuses (live) - Alanis Morissette
13. Uh Huh - B2K
14. No Matter What People Say - Lil Kim
15. Rock The Boat - Aaliyah (r.i.p. girl)
16. I know - Dionne Farris
17. Taxi Ride - Tori Amos
18. Imagine (Live on American Idol!)- Ruben Studdard
19. I'm Gonna Getcha(Good!) - Shania Twain
20. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
You know, that was fun. Ima do 10 more to avoid doing my essay!
21. Adia - Sarah Mclachlan
22. Big Machine - Goo Goo Dolls
23. Down For You - Ja Rule f/ Ashanti
24. Raining Blood - Tori Amos
25. Knees Of My Bees (30 sec studio clip) - Alanis Morissette
26. Gangsta Lovin' - Eve f/ Alicia Keys
27. Professional Widow - Tori Amos
28. More Than A Woman - Aaliyah
29. Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
30. Butterflies - Norah Jones
And there were have it! I'm done! I really should go!