[ sometimes I can hold my tongue
sometimes not ]
|
[ sometimes I can hold my tongue sometimes not ]
I read: |
college student. (english literature, dance, education)
quite fond of: friends and family (and where the lines blur) poetry the bay area dance (for life and always) eating constantly party time (excellent!) retail therapy olympic level procrastination wandering in libraries sleeping at odd hours emotional masochism Youtube Last.fm
Poetry Excerpts from "Sound Off" chapbook. Poetry Workshop I, Mills College, August-November 2009. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. "Progression"
As a
repeated chest pelting
supposition
early onset dementia
bewildered iris
mission statement
as
Horizon line
Testament not old not new
Ampersand
Technology etching That’s enough for today.
"unscheduled" tight
"strangers"
this glass was blown and cut and formed
"Chicken Chow Mein" Nothing is delivered without cost.
[ cohesion and concreteness
Ideals are minimal. Intangible. Disintegrating.
Your fortune: Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
It is quite the reasonable goal,
Archives
Text credits: Tori Amos Recent posts:
Monthly 411:
Thursday, July 01, 2004
Wow...what have I been doing? Not blogging. lol
Yesterday was SO fun, we went out pointe shoe shopping with Danielle, i got the same kind i had, but bigger (capezio glisse's) and they're so pretty...but we couldn't find any for taylor so we went all the way to the city, and didn't have much more luck there, but we know what kind to get her, they have to be ordered from new york, though. Then we went back across town to two other stores, there's some really nice stuff, and we found a store where they sell shoes from italy for 30 bucks. Then we went to the real food store! and bought some real food! then we went to danielle steel's house, and down the twisty street, and to pier 39 (i got a braclet and a leo keychain that's a shell! it's SO cool). And we ate pizza, and drove danielle back home. and that weas it! and it was really, really fun. I'm also getting further in this dance i'm doing to juarez (tori amos) it's really hard, so much that i still suck at it. but it's coming. lol I'm really gonna make some t-shirts with custom slogans and stuff, and we have to bring the paulakateer site back. yep. 24 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! 27 DAYS TO LANI CONCERT! on alanis utopia, they've been updating the setlists. on the 30th of June in Germany, she played... Eight Easy Steps All I Really Want The Couch 1 Joining You Are You Still Mad Perfect Head Over Feet The Couch 2 You Oughta Know Front Row Hands Clean Doth I Protest Too Much Hand In My Pocket Excuses Uninvited Everything You Learn Ironic Thank U That's AWESOME! I mean, there's SO many songs, but that's good. Really good. I'm not even gonna start with which i think she should play, it'll get too long. (So Pure and So Called Chaos. And Still! and That Particular Time, and You Owe Me Nothing In Return! And Princess Familiar and No Pressure over Cappuccino! i REALLY hope she does Uninvited and Doth I Protest Too Much. REALLY. |
