i dont know if this is a song or a poem or whatever, i just started typing.
I don’t like to hate the world
I don’t like to hate people
I do sometimes anyway
Who doesn’t?
This is a stupid thing without meaning
Im still writing
That’s just how I am
Never shutting up even when people tell me to
Who cares about how many people like me
Who cares about how large my social circle is
I have my friends
I have my sisters
I cant recall my enemies
And I live a life like this
If you aren’t my friend, that’s not my problem
If you didn’t want to try, that’s not my problem
If you tried to and I pushed you away, I cant recall you
I really just don’t care to
I hate how selfish I am
But I don’t like to hate myself
For the person that I am
But I do sometimes
If you thought that I would stop writing, you’re wrong
Cause I don’t care if I suck
Its not youre problem, really
Its not any of you’re problems
Its my own little screwed up life
And I don’t even make sense anymore
Half of this is lies
Or maybe a line or two
I really love my life
I really love my sisters
I really love my friends
I really love my family
I love some other people
And that’s what I need to be happy
Why do people always have such a problem with that?