Just posting a couple of my poems
If Only
If only there was a chance for those children lonely in Africa
If there was a bright day
If only people would look through the eyes of someone else
If the ground didn’t hurt so much maybe people would get up
Why is there always such a fear throughout the world
Why are people always so evil
Why do good people die
Why do people pull the trigger when the gun is at their heads
Would you help the world if you had the chance
Would you want to stop the rain over someone else’s head
Would you think before you act
Would you cry for me if I asked you to
Anymore
If you are that kind
The ones to scream the lies into my ears
The ones that eternally lie to me
I hate you
Your kind
The total shit you reap
I’ll never forgive any of you
Fighting against myself
In a fatal attempt to please you
I don’t want to deal anymore
It’s not like I go through this willingly
It’s like this
It’s always gonna be a screaming, pushing, hole
Dozens of slaps in the face
Each one stinging more as the blood runs down your face
I don’t want to deal anymore
I really don’t want to deal anymore
As the knife falls to the ground
I don’t have to deal anymore