Poem/Song I wrote at about 1 in the morning last night
What I Love About You
You beautiful freak of nature
You utterly disgusting dramatic
You seem to always know what I’m thinking
You reflect everything
The feelings of the planet
The breath of all spirits
To the craziness of it spiraling
Further and further out of control
Your soul is as pure as that open door
Your heart is truly warm
Your beauty shines through your every fiber of being
All this and more is what I love about you
The eyes of a goddess
How different you’ll always be
Baby, I can hear you calling
Sacredness of you
Of you, dear
I can see your personality
I can feel you breathing
You surround me fully, darling
All this and more is what I love about you
Its not really as if I have no life
Its not really that we aren’t special
Its not like we don’t have our own affairs
Just that you’re so grounded
So connected
Everything travels through you
I can see you touch me
How you reflect into me
How you’re making me a better soul
You’re the space for everything I’ll never have
That I never had, never really needed
All this and more is what I love about you