Since I won't be here to at 12 cause I'll be on the floor of my bedroom dodging bullets, I'll go ahead for new year's resolutions.
This is the year...that will be mine. I mean, That I really embark on my own to do what I want to do, and how I want to do it. Really, I have to get over restraing myself and being shy about my work (dancing or written), cause if I'm going to make it, I'll have to.
And somethings that will hopefully happen this year (I'll see what happened at this time next year...)
I will graduate the 8th grade
I will start 9th grade at be 14
I'll still have my friends
The Paulakateers will thrive
I'll meet Paula and work with her, along with Kelly
Ponyboy will die/gallop back to her land/break up with Simon
Paula and Simon will get married/together
Colt will...go back to Arizona. lol
Paula will have a baby/become pregnant if it's past March
Kelly will...just continue being happy
American Idol/Regis and Kelly/Less Than Perfect/Alias/all my fave shows will be on the air still
Paula/Alanis/Dana/Jennifer Marks/other awesome people will have new cd's
My sistahs will be awesome
I'll get some songwriting/dancing/modeling jobs
I'll do something cool with my life (I already know what...on the long term)
Most of all...I'll actually be happy. I doubt this, but I can try. Have a great time, everyone.