Simple notes before I start venting.
Tommrow is Katie (advisor katie)'s birthday! Happy 31! we had a lil party in advisory, and i gave her another gift. she was so gracious. This is why I like her.
She's off to Hawaii like Nina tommrow, lucky people.
Okay. Sanity gone.
Time for venting.
ARRGH!! ANNA! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET GROUNDED!
*pouts..wanted to go shopping..;*
Okay, another chapter in the Angela epidemic!
Happiness and joy. Right
Earlier, i was thinking id talk about how i still like her and everything and how i should hate her, but you know, ima vent a bit first. Then get into that.
AAAAAUUUUUGHHH!
I mean, how many times do you have to scream my name in front of the ENTIRE class? How many? What about the girls who don't do shit, i mean any fucking shit, and are getting higher grades than me. I mean, its down to the fact.
She hates me. I'm so picked on. I don't know why she chose me. I mean, come on. There's 70 something fucking people.
But no. Me. If I wasn't having trouble alreaddy. I mean, in her class, i just feel so...intimdated. It is really hard to learn like that.
But that's how she works, and that works for most people. It's just me. The freak. The reject. Like always.
You know that whole I like her bit? Forget it.
Sure, she's hystarical, pyscho, and very entertaining. THAT DOESN'T WORK AS A COMBO FOR ME! ESPECIALLY IF SHE HATES ME!
I could try forgivness. I could try bribery. I could try a whole lot of damn things.
I'm not letting her have control of me.
Exactly what she wants.
Hey Angela, I hear it's you birthday tommrow. Guess what you're getting from me?
____________________________________________