I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!!!
I don't know when I'll be recaping the trip,, but I'll do bullet points so it'll be easy when I do...
Day one (Tuesday)
Plane ride, bus ride, boat ride
Orientations n stuff, jump off dock
Lunch, unpack, free time
um...dinner, what did we do that night? more games n orientation and stuff, i guess
Day 2 (wednesday)
Woke up, breaky,
games and stuff, snorkeling
Kyaking, lunch in there someplace,
more activites, free time, dinner,
night games, bed
Day 3 (thursday)
woke up, breaky,
games n stuff, adventure kyack
lunch, hike to parsons cove,
hang out, make up skit, dinner
campfire, go to sleep on beach
Day 4 (today)
wake up on beach, walk back to camp,
breakfast, pack up stuff,
boat ride, bus ride, MEET/SEE ADAM FROM THE REAL WORLD AND NICK LACHEY, plane ride, go home, tricl or treat and hand out candy...
and that brings me to now. I feel...really, really tired. AND IM WATCHING NEWLYWEDS! I MET NICK!!!!!! OH MY FRIGGEN GOD, THAT WAS AWESOME! HE WAVED TO US FROM THE AIRPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm calm. Really.