Ive decided to only do this for 5 days, i really dont have that much to say, lol.
10 things! (well, 10 things of each, i forgot 5 things i hate)
31. I think Alanis Morissette is very cool, i realate with the anger
32. I used to have gotten a positive self image, which lasted 2 months, and has reduced to the sliding scale it is currently one
33. I am currently watching the Paula Abdul Under My Spell tour live in Japan tape.
34. I would have loved to be there except...
35. I dont live in Japan, i live in California, and
36. I was only 3 at the time (1993)
37. One of my sister-friends is out of town, and I miss her
38. I have realized why i love Kelly and Paula so much, besides them both being sort of a shelter, a safe place for me, friends almost
39. Kelly : It's like, shes superwoman, and yet she could be my best friend, so sweet, and down to earth, she could be any nice person you run into in the store, besides her acting and talk show, just a beautiful person, inside and out.
40. Paula: She's also like superwoman, its just everything she does, she does so well, and she's so sweet as well, I'ts hard not to feel totally intmidated by her, beside the back I'm about 2 inches taller than her right now, but that's not the point. Just the fact she can do it all, shes amazing.
much love, y'all!