I really should give you guys some basics, even if you guys know me well enough to know these things.
Name : Tarin
Age: 12
Birthday :July 25th
Location: Northern Cali
Obssesed with Paula Abdul, Kelly Ripa, and American Idol
I have a really varied taste of music.
I'm secretly (well, not so secretly) in love with Jamie Oliver, who if you don't know, has a show on the Food Network called Oliver's Tiwst, and he is my baby. You are not allowed to have my baby. He is mine forever. Touch him, I'll have to hurt you.
I have a deep, deep hatred for Ponyboy, who's real name i do not speak, i will mention her once now, and try not to andy more. She is Simon Cowell "alleged" girlfriend, is a bitch, looks like a horse and a man, is stupid, concited, yada yada, nothing more to say on her part.
If anyone knows anything about Salman Rushdie, or any contact with him, please tell me, for the sake of my final project.
I like poety. I like many things, that you will probably discover over time.
If the moonshadows concel all the secrets of the world, it is not likely that our own lives are conceled to all, even though we may try, own efforts. We are but a speck, eteranlly examined and never to be left on a solid ground, the small confort we attempt to cling to.